Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Moving ahead


Membrane filtration can help us to solve a lot of problem with the water. In Jakarta, clean water is hard to find. People chose to drink Aqua or water in gallon instead of pipe water. I found membrane filter is one of the good solution to get clean water for household usage.

I have fix a outdoor system with stainless steel casing, it can filter out all the floating particle in the water including bacteria and viruses. After I did a backwash cleaning, I found in 5 days the filter accumulated a substantial amount of mud. The water came out was yellow in color. With this outdoor system the whole family can enjoy the clean water for bathing,cleaning and all other daily activities. Some people complain that their water is green in color. Those are water that grow with algae. Membrane filter with 0.01micron is small enough to filter out those green substances.

I am confident that the membrane technology can bring a great change to people's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home