Enterpreneur II
Recently I have been watching a series of TV shows on enterpreneurship. The program is called "Win in China". There are hundreds over young businessmen presented their business plans and talked about their business at current state and future. They all competed to win the prize for a sum of money that could help in building or expanding their businesses.
Starting a business has never been easy. Challenges come one after another and these group of enterpreneurs have demonstrated their capability to compete in the market. They are exploring different kind of business models and responded to the questions of judges. There are many of the businesses are built on internet facilities. One setup the website for dog owners to find the mate for their dogs. Another example is to use internet to facilitate the booking of badminton courts.
One participants started a ionizing water filters business. He started by selling the water filters at a city but the respond was poor. He never gave up and continue to run the business with the belief that this is a can do business. Now he own his factory to produce this water filter. Many example shows that perserverance contributed to their final success.
I am still confused whether we should give up something when it is at the difficult point. What is the point that make one to continue to believe that he can work out something. Definitely there are a lot of people who continue trying but fail at the end. Apart from just believing on something, it also takes wisdom to judge a business if it is workable. The judges of the competition are experienced successful role models, such as Ma Yun who is the founder of Alibaba.com. They gave very good comments to the participants, which actually helped to save a lot of time of them making the same mistakes. No doubt many people learn something in hard way, but if can save time from making the same mistakes, why not?
I still believe the water business is the greate business. Clean drinking water will be a scarce resources very soon at the rate that people are exploiting it. Of course I should find out a better business model to do this. Membrane water filter may not be the only way. Or, there should be a better application for this membrane in order to serve the user in a more convenient way. The key is, how people can DIY, and this product can be sold online?
Change, is one of the key attributes of success in business. A business can grow and need to keep changing to catch up with the change of business environment. Who can imagine when the oil price was all time high before October, can suddenly drop more than half. A businessman got to be fast adapt to the changes. A product life cycle also is changing over time, this is all depend on how sensitive an enterpreneur can sense it and take proper actions.
I like to take photos while travelling, and I have put up my photos in the website. I am still thinking whether this could be another business that can be developed...
I am also learning the various technique to make the website more visible in search engine. Along the process, I discover that people making a lot of money from home based business. It is amazing that by just affiliate with some existing service provider or product owners, we can generate profits that taps from the vast internet community that have various needs. This again is a good way to start a business at low cost and earn internet profit at home. However, just to bare in mind that there are a lot of internet scam and we must be very careful in selecting the partners.
SQUIDOO....
It is such an interesting tool to use for internet profit generation. I have just created 3 lenses in Squidoo:
1. Earn some money online
2. Bamboo salt
3. Photo of Shanghai
I am so excited to write this down because I found it so simple to create a lense, and share it out. There are so many features in Squidoo that can be used to promote the internet marketing business. I will learn more and see how to make something out of it.
Labels: business, enterpreneur


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home